I’m curious to find out if Google penalises for using AI or ChatGPT generated content. Is there any guidelines from Google on using AI generated content on the blog?
ChatGPT and other AI generated content have some duplicity. Any human reading the content would know that it is generated by AI. If all of your content is generated by ChatGPT then you may be on a sticky wicket. Based on my personal experience, I can confirm that Google does penalise SERP if majority or all of your content is generated by ChatGPT.
From my experience, Google can penalize sites that rely heavily on AI content. It often feels unnatural to readers and risky for search rankings.
I’ve tested AI content and agree that small amounts are safer. For getting visibility in AI-generated answers without risking penalties, I’ve had good results with [REDACTED] It focuses on brand citations in platforms like ChatGPT, which is a different angle than traditional rankings.